Due to unforseen circumstances, we will be closed on Saturday Sept. 23. Thank you for your understanding. We will return to normal business operations on Sunday.
Same-Day Animal Urgent Care Appointments in San Diego
Same-day and next-day appointments for dogs and cats in need of medical attention are available through our online portal.
Get the ball Rolling:
- We encourage you to make an appointment for your convenience and to reduce your pet’s stress. Walk-ins are welcome and will be seen in our first available time slot. If we are fully booked, you will experience longer wait times. We are busiest on weekends and holidays.
- Click the link for the client portal and schedule your appointment:
- If you have an account: Log in and browse our locations to book an appointment for your pet.
- If this is your first time at our clinic: Please click the link, create your account,
- Select the clinic you plan to visit.
- Fill out your details and your pet’s information under “my details” and “my patients.”
- Browse and schedule an available appointment.
We are located on Rancho Peñasquitos Boulevard in San Diego, in the plaza with the 7-Eleven.
The Veterinary Urgent Care clinic in Rancho Peñasquitos is equipped with point-of-care ultrasound, an in-house lab, and digital radiography (x-rays). Our medical team is available to treat pet dogs and cats suffering from a variety of non-life threatening conditions such as ear issues, limping, scooting, hot spots, tooth, and nail-related injuries, coughing and sneezing, allergic reactions, minor injuries, and injuries in need of stitches, vomiting, diarrhea and not eating.
If your pet is suffering from any of these conditions, we encourage you to seek medical care as soon as possible. If you cannot make an appointment at our Rancho Peñasquitos location in San Diego, we urge you to seek medical care elsewhere; alternative options include your family veterinarian or a nearby 24-hour emergency hospital.
Ethos Veterinary Health 24-hour Emergency Hospitals
Please note: Veterinary Urgent Care does not provide 24-hour emergency care, and we are not equipped to accept patients in life-threatening condition. If your pet is suffering from difficulty breathing or a major trauma, if he or she has eaten something toxic, is having seizures, or is unable to urinate, please go directly to a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital.
We accept payment in the form of Cash, all major Credit Cards, and Care Credit.