Appointments and Walk-ins are Welcome
Veterinary Urgent Care in Irvine offers same-day and next-day appointments for dogs and cats in need of medical attention. Book your pet’s appointment online and save yourself some time.
Get the ball Rolling:
- We encourage you to make an appointment for your convenience and to reduce your pet’s stress. Walk-ins are welcome and will be seen in our first available time slot.
- Please call for an appointment if you prefer.
- Click the link for the client portal and schedule your appointment:
- If you have an account: Log in and browse our locations to book an appointment for your pet.
- If this is your first time at our clinic: Please click the link, create your account,
- Select the clinic you plan to visit.
- Fill out your details and your pet’s information under “my details” and “my patients.”
- Browse and schedule an available appointment.
Get the ball Rolling:
- Click the link for the client portal or click the “Make Appointments” link in green (above):
- If this is your first time visiting us: Register your account and add your pet’s profile.
- If you have an account: Log in and browse our locations to book an available appointment for your pet.
We are next door to the OrangeTheory Fitness at the Oak Creek Shopping Center in Irvine, CA.
The Veterinary Urgent Care clinic in Irvine is equipped with point-of-care ultrasound, an in-house lab, and digital radiography (x-rays). Our medical team is available to treat pet dogs and cats suffering from a variety of painful conditions such as ear issues, limping, scooting, hot spots, tooth, and nail-related injuries, coughing and sneezing, allergic reactions, minor injuries, and injuries in need of stitches, vomiting, diarrhea and not eating.
If your pet is suffering from any of these conditions, we encourage you to seek medical care as soon as possible. If you cannot make a veterinary appointment at our Irvine location, we urge you to seek pet care for your dog or cat elsewhere; alternative options include your family vet or a nearby 24-hour veterinary emergency hospital.
Please note: Veterinary Urgent Care clinics do not provide 24-hour emergency care, and we are not equipped to accept patients in life-threatening condition. If your pet is suffering from difficulty breathing or significant trauma, or if he or she has eaten something toxic, is having seizures, or is unable to urinate, please go directly to a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital.
We accept payment in the form of Cash, all major Credit Cards, and Care Credit.
Ready? Set? Vet!
If your dog or cat needs vet care fast or after-hours from your family vet, make an appointment, call, or walk in at Veterinary Urgent Care – Irvine!